Saturday, August 27, 2011

The New Face of "Foodie"

Gwyneth Paltrow may be the new "face of food," but check out the new face of "Foodie"...
During the past week, we have experienced quite a setback, but I am pleased to announce that we are finally back on track.  Last Friday, citing health issues, our director had to leave the project.  Over the past week, thanks to the invaluable help of people like Nick Karner, Rachel Klem of Common Ground Theatre, and Lana Pierce, we were able to keep focused and find a new director to helm this project.
I am pleased to announce that Christopher Moore will be taking over the directorial duties of "Foodie."  Christopher is an award winning film producer who has screened his work at festivals across the country.  In fact, it was just announced this past Friday that his latest work, "Flush With Fear" won the Best Horror Short at the New York City International Film Festival!  Christopher is a hard worker with a lot of experience and an amazing talent for comedy and horror -- the perfect match for this project. 
We are nearing the two week mark left for our Kickstarter campaign.  I admit I let myself get distracted over the past week due to our hiccup, so I'm going to be working extra hard to reach our goal.  I humbly ask you all to please repost our link wherever you can to help us get the word out.  All of you have been a great inspiration to get this done and I, my new crew, and our wonderful cast thank each and every one of you for helping make the "Foodie" possible. 
  • Image-60812-full

No comments:

Post a Comment